Anti inflammatory supplements to help you on your health care journey. Pyramid of Health
We have detailed that inflammation is the root cause of all disease, and meat consumption is one of the leading causes of inflammation.
Chronic inflammation: Your body continues sending inflammatory cells even when there is no outside danger. For example, in rheumatoid arthritis inflammatory cells and substances attack joint tissues leading to an inflammation that comes and goes and can cause severe damage to joints with pain and deformitieshttps://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/21660-inflammation#:~:text=Chronic%20inflammation%3A%20Your%20body%20continues,joints%20with%20pain%20and%20deformities.
Some of the common signs and symptoms that develop during chronic inflammation are listed below.
- Body pain, arthralgia, myalgia.
- Chronic fatigue and insomnia.
- Depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Gastrointestinal complications like constipation, diarrhea, and acid reflux.
- Weight gain or weight loss.
- Frequent infections.
List of Anti-Inflammatory Supplements
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
An anti-inflammatory diet should include these foods:
- Olive oil
- Green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards
- Nuts like almonds and walnuts
- Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines
- Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges
- Dark Chocolate and Cocoa